Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:2134 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Procurement Manager - eTailers (5-6 yrs)
About the Company
One of the fastest growing full-service E-tailers in the country working closely with brands to manage end to end services, including product listing and catalogue management, stock planning, inventory optimization (across the country), sales across leading marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM, Snapdeal, etc.), accounts reconciliation, sales returns management and transparent end-to-end reporting.
Looking for a Procurement Manager; who will manage day to day business operations, Optimization, procurement of various ranges of products by product planning, merchandising, planning and inventory control and vendor management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining strong and productive relationships with existing and new vendors
- Develop new lines of buying and establishing new lines of vendors/brands
- Performing the necessary quality checks for the new products
- Responsible for market research and analysis to keep track of the pricing differences, various discount schemes and latest trends by our competitors.
- End to end responsibility for inventory on-boarding.
- Working closely with Sales and other cross functional team and maintaining a cordial relationship