Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:5588 Applications:689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Procurement Leader - Strategy Management Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Procurement Leaders lead teams of COE associates and analysts to produce client ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications.
- Procurement Leader is playing a Key role in driving the team's overall answer, final materials, client communication, work planning and team management.
- Procurement Leader will work closely with third party analytics vendors to support procurement spend analysis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for assigning work streams, monitor and balance workloads.
- Identify and employ relevant research sources and analytical tools.
- Ensure timely, high quality, error free research, analysis and output produced by the analyst
- Understand client needs and situation and adapt to case expectations.
Desired Skills :
- Candidates should be a graduate/Post Graduates from top tier colleges with strong academic records and a minimum of 4 yrs of relevant industry experience.
- Preference for candidates with relevant procurement experience at a consulting firm, within a procurement department or with procurement spend analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.