Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1571 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Procurement Leader - Strategy Management Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Procurement Leaders lead teams of COE associates and analysts to produce client ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications.
- Procurement Leader is playing a Key role in driving the team's overall answer, final materials, client communication, work planning and team management.
- Procurement Leader will work closely with third party analytics vendors to support procurement spend analysis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for assigning work streams, monitor and balance workloads.
- Identify and employ relevant research sources and analytical tools.
- Ensure timely, high quality, error free research, analysis and output produced by the analyst
- Understand client needs and situation and adapt to case expectations.
Desired Skills :
- Candidates should be a graduate/Post Graduates from top tier colleges with strong academic records and a minimum of 4 yrs of relevant industry experience.
- Preference for candidates with relevant procurement experience at a consulting firm, within a procurement department or with procurement spend analytics.