Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:799 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Procurement Controller - Raw Materials (7-10 yrs)
Procurement Controller - Raw Materials
- By providing financial leadership
- By business partnering and commercial decision support for Procurement with a focus on raw materials
- By partnering with Asia Pacific regional procurement team, enabling them to deliver annual cost targets and productivity savings.
- Ensure performance measurement and management reporting.
- Provide forecasting, financial control and commercial decision support and would require combination of strong financial skills and influencing ability
- Lead the finance agenda in the Raw materials stream by partnering and influencing the Procurement team to ensure the delivery of financial goals.
- Develop and coach a highly effective Procurement Finance team that delivers on each of the key accountabilities of Decision Support, Forecasting, Performance Management and Financial Controls
- Development of standard decision support tools
- Pricing analysis (pre and post evaluation) of contract changes & supplier negotiations with procurement team
- Saving and Value Optimization projects, including savings analysis & discussion of definitions & criteria with both local and regional business partners
- Approval and governance of productivity projects at the regional level including system updation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.