Recruiter at Primohunt Corporate Services
Views:349 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Procurement & Contract Head - Real Estate/EPC (15-25 yrs)
Qualification : BE / B.Tech in Civil Eng.
Experience : 15 to 25 yrs. overall experience
Soft skills : MS office, ACAD with good spoken & writing skills
Languages: : English, Hindi a must. Telugu is desirable
Location : Hyderabad
This person should be from good educational background, techno savvy, good set of written and communication skills in English.
- Heading contracts and procurement department in last 5 to 10 years preferably from Real estate / EPC company corporate office.
- Working experience with reputed real estate Development Company is pre requisite. EPC contracting company, cost consultant background is added advantage.
- Should be a team player, good energy levels, able to visualize construction cycle of project development including Greenfield and fit-out projects of Commercial buildings and High Rise Residential towers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and sourcing structural, interior finishes, MEP contractors for ongoing and new projects.
- Tendering, price negotiations contractor finalization for various projects in Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai.
- Contractual documentation, release of Purchase orders and work orders
- Contractor claims evaluation, rate analysis, right price evaluation, non-tender items rates finalization, dispute resolution on contractual matters.
- Estimates, budget preparation, tracking rolling budgets project wise and make presentations to the management. Tracking and approving RA bills & Final bills submitted by project teams, PMC and contractors.
- Procurement of cement and steel, certain finishing items from the supplier etc., including MEP packages.
- Guiding motivating the procurement and contracts team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.