Director at PeopleZ HR
Views:2560 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Procurement Buyer - Dairy (7-12 yrs)
Partner and align with the end to end supply chain to define business requirements for a world class supply base for provision of high quality goods and services.
Strategy Development :
- The person would be responsible for handling entire dairy product portfolio (Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder & WPC80, Milk)
- The person should have experience of handling commodities and exposure to dairy products would be preferable
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies for global, regional or local basis in alignment with the company and Procurement to deliver agreed savings targets and other benefits that significantly impact company financial results.
- Assist in the development of supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation
- Participate in cross functional sourcing teams with joint accountability for technical and quality performance through strategy development and implementation at global, regional or local level.
Strategy Implementation :
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
Supplier Relationship Management :
- Assist in the development and management the supply base for external GMS end to end supply chain providing supply of high quality and competitively priced materials and services, to meet company requirements.
- Assist in the development of strategic relationships with critical suppliers providing secure and cost effective sources
- Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for supply base
Risk Management :
- Development of Risk Mitigation strategies to ensure security of supply.
- Implementation of risk management strategies for the mitigation of risk associated with goods and services in assigned area of responsibility.
Stakeholder engagement :
- Represent the category on relevant strategy development and supply chain planning forums
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders; agree RACIs and business requirements
- Resolution of second touch issues regarding supply escalated from site (s)
- Ensure regulatory compliance through the appropriate strategy creation.
- Provide best in class cost
- Sharing of best practice across category team and Production Procurement
- Continuous improvement of process and performance within category team and related supply base
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Need someone who has handled agri commodities from FMCG
Products - wheats, grains, sweeteners, Dairy products
- Person should manage dairy buying
Experience - 7-10 yrs
Education - Masters
Would have 2 reports(to be confirmed)
Category management background experience preferred
Experience in leading COX projects (COX means cost), market intelligence experience, fundamental analysis of agri commodities
Target Industry - top notch FMCG players
Keywords - dairy commodities, grains, milk, wheat, barley
Contact - Anish Shah | +91-7777078901