Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:2000 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Procurement Analyst - Building Material Segment (1-4 yrs)
Educational qualifications & Skills: MBA/PGDM/ BE or BTech
Preferred Industry - Manufacturing/Construction/Cement
Other related Competencies:
- Excellent work management, organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, efficient time management
- Knowledge on SAP S4 Hana would be added advantage
- Experience in data analysis, tools, and methods
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, and Hindi.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a global organization with minimum supervision
- Design visually compelling reports and build interactive dashboards and data exploration tools
- Service-oriented anticipates the needs of others and work proactively to seek opportunities to support others
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics
Key Responsibility / Activities (Indicative only) :
Procurement and Planning:
- Manage the procurement function and assist the category manager for Raw material category.
- Manage procurement at right time at right price and quantity.
- Responsible for purchase decisions that impact the cost of purchase, quality of purchase and timeliness of delivery, etc. of the purchase.
- Implement Industry best practices for Purchase / Procurement by implementing Processes including automation of purchase processes, creating and revising existing procedures and formats used for the purchase, updating the database and enhancing vendor connect
- To ensure internal customer delight by timely processing of quotes received from the site/vendors, evaluation of vendors in the line of priority for cost/quality/delivery/process compliance, etc., management of payment cycles, inventory management and implementing effective mechanisms in purchase management
MIS and Procurement Intelligence:
- Responsible for periodic purchase-related and relevant daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management.
- Responsible for budget management, costing, material control and purchasing.
- Sound knowledge of rates & market products.
- Zeal to explore new products & constant eye for saving.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Be the point of contact for internal and external procurement inquiries related to contracts and sourcing events.
- Be the SPOC for generating of various Supply Chain Reports including Open PO/PR, GR/IR ageing etc
- Being a support to the organization in providing Procurement intelligence to the Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Logistic team.