Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2422 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Procure To Pay Lead (9-20 yrs)
Job Title: PTP Lead
Qualifications: University degree or equivalent, Business degree holder
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction
- Microsoft Office skills
- A good team player and can communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB The person will be responsible for overseeing teams of Processors and Analysts under Accounts Payable.
He/ she has performance oversight for their team and ensures that productivity and quality metrics are met and reported.
He/ she also oversees complex cases and customers and troubleshoot issues.
Maintain Client relationship
Responsibilities/Authorities Main accountabilities:
Production Supervision and Support
- Monitors Process performance
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment
- Monitors team member's performance with the focus on improvement Service Level Agreements and Performance Metrics
- Review individual and team service levels are met or exceeded
- Reviewing daily, weekly and monthly service levels and provides recommendations for improvements
- Escalation point for questions or issues surrounding service levels Quality
- Ensure the Quality is maintained as per SLA
- Ensures timely check & review for any quality issues, and provide mitigation.
- Create Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Provides suggestions to Management on unit performance, including motivation tactics, incentive programs and performance rewards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.