HR Manager at Procol Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:348 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Procol - Enterprise Sales Manager (4-7 yrs)
The world of procurement is riddled with challenges - volatile demand, discovering vendors, negotiating contracts, constantly following up with vendors and so on; it can be overwhelming at times. We started Procol with the aim to digitize and optimize the world's trillions worth of business transactions. Procol is the world's first mobile based procurement platform to help companies monitor and reduce their costs by running auctions, track supply chain, discover suppliers - all from a single place. Our clients include enterprises like Dalmia Cements, Havells, Cremica, More Retail, Future Group, Akshya Patra, Bikaji, etc who we've extensively worked with to optimize their raw material procurements. Our clients have procured over $300m+ worth of goods, and have saved up to 3% of their total procurement costs.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven individual who has a strong understanding of SaaS sales and has managed complex sales cycles. This position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers.
1. Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business
2. Mapping out potential clients and scheduling meetings with them
3. Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes
4. Work closely with Customer Success team to validate and upsell/cross sell modules relevant to the Client
5. Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
6. Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
7. Establish an effective feedback mechanism to channel the feature requests/errors from the enterprise clients to the Product/Engineering teams
8. Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts
9. Preparing sales and sales related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports, sales projection report, monthly sales plan etc.
1. 3+ years in customer-facing roles or business development experience ideally with the SaaS or a Start-up
2. Good understanding of the end-to-end account management/sales process
3. Passion for problem-solving and creative solutions
4. Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, and presentation)
5. Previous experience in Solution Selling
Great to have:
1. Understanding of B2B sourcing and procurements
2. Passionate about solving problems through technologies