Senior Executive - HR at ProcMart
Views:1771 Applications:581 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
ProcMart - Associate Director - Operations (7-12 yrs)
ProcMart is the largest B2B Marketplace in India in terms of categories served, focusing on MRO and indirect Procurement of manufacturing and service-based organizations.
We understand the hassles of managing multiple suppliers and the problems of follow-up & reliability, and thus, we have built a robust ecosystem of MRO and Office supplies where you can source all your indirect purchases via a single window, with the shortest turnaround time in the industry, and be assured of quality and authenticity.
Funded by IndiaMART, we have the leverage of its pan-India supplier network and are delighted to serve the most prominent names in the industry.
Our clientele includes companies like Colgate Palmolive, Mondelez International, PepsiCo, Kellogg's, DIAGEO, Samsung, and many other reputed organizations.
Company website: https://www.procmart.com/
Associate Director - Operations
1. Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
2. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills that contribute towards the success of the organization. A high visibility role within the organization shall enable the incumbent to drive large-scale operations by implementing innovative technology solutions.
1. Led a team of city heads with end-to-end responsibility for order fulfillment and customer success.
2. Standardize key activities for each point of the customer journey.
3. Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customers and partner discussions, capturing notes, and developing presentations and reports, as required.
4. Develop operations strategy and drive the execution jointly with business owners. Develop operations blueprint and act as the SPOC to liaise with the product team to automate and digitize the processes.
5. Set up Standard Operating Processes and drive them through training and reinforcement; which results in improving the key metrics that drive Customer NPS.
6. Ensuring continuous performance improvement in all areas of the business by using data and analytics.
7. Planned, executed, and monitored the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
8. Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.
Key Roles :
1. Leading Operations
2. Driving Customer NPS
3. Start-up Orientation
Skill Set Required :
1. Excellent communication & people management skills
2. Demonstrated ability to set and drive large-scale operations using technology
3. High level of ownership, and willingness to set up things from scratch. Should be able to work in an unstructured environment
4. Excellent data/analytical skills. Data-driven approach toward problem-solving is required.
Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.