Process Technologist - Glass Manufacturing Plant (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Glass
Category - Operations
Skills - Process Technologist
Job Type - Permanent
Description - A Process Technologist to drive improvements and new technological developments for a leading glass manufacturing organisation
Client Details :
Our client is a leading glass manufacturer. They are strongly focused on innovation and are pioneers in their industry. They are looking for a Process Technologist for their plant located in Gujarat.
Reporting directly to the COO, you would be responsible for:
- Monitoring and analyzing operating parameters of the plant
- Conceptualising and driving initiatives resulting in improved productivity and efficiency
- Improvising the process for material handling, melting, and furnace operations to reduce resource consumption
- Bench-marking new practices and technologies in the market. Then driving technological up-gradations in the facility
- Interacting with the consumers and gaining insights from the market for future innovations
- Working with cross-functional teams in the facility
Ideally, you are a Chemical/Ceramic Engineer with 12-20 years of experience in Glass, Building Materials, Ceramics, Fertilizer, or Oil & Gas industry. You should have experience in the driving process & productivity improvements, good analytical skills, and updated knowledge of new technological advancements in the industry. You should also be a self-starter and have experience in leading without authority.
You should be able to communicate effectively and always keep learning. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with the pioneers of their Industry
Direct reporting to leadership and a good progression path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hardik Kharbanda on +91 22 4236 3351.
Contact - Hardik Kharbanda - +91 22 4236 3351
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.