Director at Connexio Search
Views:219 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Process Specialist - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
Process Specialist - EduTech
A leading and well funded edtech company is looking for an experienced Process Specialist to work with multiple teams and to analyze and improve the process.
Role : Learning Process Expert
1. Analyzing and uncovering improvements in processes across the Learning Team
a. Work with the Design, Services Delivery, Admissions, and Academic Delivery teams to optimize their processes for higher quality customer experience, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
b. Evaluate performance of systems and processes throughout the Learning team at every level, through interactions with team members and analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
c. Provide process improvement solutions, including latest innovations and automation solutions.
d. Work closely with the Tech team to define automation specifications and work alongside them to realize automation projects implementation.
e. Work with Learning leadership team to rationalize and optimize operations structures to maximize quality and efficiency of services.
2. Training and Documentation
a. Be a champion for process improvement and build interest and capability for grass roots process improvement.
b. Build consistent approach and set of standards for process mapping and documentation and implement across the learning team.
c. Build comprehensive process training program that can ramp up new employees as quickly as possible.
3. Achieving successful adoption of process changes
a. Work with the Learning leadership team to ensure successful implementation of the refined processes.
4. Cross-functional process improvement
a. Act as a point person for cross-functional process improvement which involve the Learning team.
b. Facilitate cross-functional teams to identify poor processes and through analysis, mapping and discussion, collectively find and implement process solutions that work across functions.
1. Experience as Process leader with a proven track record of performance against metrics targets
2. Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
3. Outstanding communication and people skills
4. Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
5. Experience working for a rapidly growing company strongly desired
6. Experience working with a learning/education company a plus
7. Experience working for a global company also a plus
8. BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
9. Able to work and communicate quickly and effectively and have time flexibility as part of a cross-geographic and cross-culture team.