CEO at Options India Group
Views:162 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Process & Quality Delivery Manager - Six Sigma - Shared Service Centre (7-11 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Process & Quality Delivery Manager for one of India's fastest-growing conglomerates, a globally recognized leader and diversified business group. The position is based at their Global Shared Service Centre at Vapi (Gujarat).
- This position shall be responsible to lead the charter for the the quality and working closely with internal customers in improving the operational performance and employee experience.
- Create a strategic roadmap for quality processes, reporting, and metrics and partner with service owners and delivery teams driving world class operations to help enhance quality and customer experience.
- Create strategies and initiatives that will lead an organization of close-knit Quality Program Managers that are incredibly data driven, quality obsessed, and highly collaborative.
- Establish quality standards by role, region and vertical. Engage Data Insights and analytics to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
- Responsible to prepare quality metrics and effectively engaging with stake holders to set and drive quality goals.
- Responsible to clarify and solidify the quality roadmap, collaborate with business owners, payroll, technology, delivery teams and HR partners to bring the roadmap to fruition, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the portfolio.
MBA/ PGDM + Certified Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black belt
Salary : 12.0-14.0 LPA
Location : Vapi (Gujarat)
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected Salary package :
Your willingness to relocate to Vapi :
Your current notice period:
Options India Group