F&MD at Linkage Corporate Solutions
Views:92 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Process Optimization & APC Consultant - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas (15-22 yrs)
Process Optimization and APC Consultant
Key Responsibilities :
- Process application engineer for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Process industries delivery services
- Provide Pre-sales support during sales cycle
- Support and develop technical proposal
- Should bet the estimates for project execution
- Shall help evaluate risk and contingency for projects/
- Shall deal with clients in amicably during sales and delivery cycle
- Mentor and develop subordinates
- Design and architect Operational Excellence / Integration solution
- Provide full support to project manager during project execution
- Concur with stage gate clearance and quality assurance procedures
- Active participation during sales to delivery transition
- Support customer queries on product features and capabilities.
- Engage with clients with product demo and application overviews
- Focal point for after sales support to upkeep the applications
- Self-initiatives to conduct workshops and benefit studies
- Remain abreast on new product features in collaboration with OEMs
- Support sales with appropriate level of technical details and collaterals
- Propel customer endorsements and feedback at closure of projects
Other Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with pre-sales to respond to RFQ on technical compliance
- Custodian of success stories and publications
- Internal training and overview session to sales team
- Collaborate with sales for prospective projects
- Align with delivery target to grow business at existing install base
- Cooperate with OEMs and feedback on feature development
- Support sales team on demand with pre-sales support.
Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering - Master's degree is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in Refinery or Petrochemical operations / process controls / process engineering
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Process Control, Real-Time Optimization, Performance Monitoring and First Principal modeling
- Implementation of Advance Process Control for Polymers plants
- Implementation of Advance Process Control for Chemical plants.
- Skilled in some of modeling tools Aspen Hysys, Aspen GDOT, KBC Petrosim, Technip Spyro etc.
- Skilled in APC application like Rockwell Pavilion and Yokogawa smoc,
- Skilled in APC application like Honeywell RMPCT, ASPEN DMC plus.
- Provide consulting support to project manager during project execution
- Help identify stage gate clearance and quality assurance procedures during application development and deployment.
- Exposure to automation with information technology applications
- Good understanding of COTS installation and licensing mechanism
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updated with Cyber Security requirements
- Conversant with Standard Protocols like OPC, ODBC, API, OLEDB, API etc.
- Ability to conduct Root Cause Analysis using Advance Applications platform
- Ability to handle multiple and possibly competing tasks
- Good verbal and written technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- B.S., M.S. in (Chemical / Petrochemical / Process Engineer)
- Industrial Experience 15 year
- Minimum 10+ years of APC application delivery and maintenance
- Certified on modeling and simulation platform
- Certification in AI / Data Analytics / Deep Learning is a plus.