HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:187 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Process Modeller - Consulting Firm (1-6 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Support the coordination, harvesting and deployment of insights/ assets across transformation projects/ engagements
- Liaises with the Global Insights lead and other Global MC strategy program leads to facilitate completion of project activities against the project plan
- Responsible for standardizing and documenting process related content including process models, KPIs, benchmarks, leading practices, etc.
- Upload, manage and maintenance of detailed industry specific process reference architecture and repository
- Understanding deviations from the approved arti-facts standards/ notations and suggesting & making appropriate changes to conform to the agreed standards
- Work with the onshore client teams in understanding and setting-up process content libraries based on project specific requirements
- Collaborate, advise and customize process assets and repository for different industries/ function.
The Individual :
- 1 - 6 years work exp for Associate Consultant level.
- Proficiency in ARIS (preferable), Provision or any other process mapping tool
- Good understanding of Benchmarks, KPIs and Metrics
- Understanding of BPMN, EPC and other industry process modelling notations
Expected Skills :
- Understanding of Business process management basics with hands on process modelling experience.
- Experience in As-is and to-be analysis for business process improvement/ re-engineering initiatives across sectors
- Understanding of setting-up BPM asset libraries/ reference architecture documentation and content repositories
- Ability to map , align and manage content from different sources, asset drive process restructuring and excellence
- Understanding of process KPIs, metrics and industry benchmarks.