Senior Recruitment Analyst at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions
Views:53 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Process Manager - Remuneration Data Solutions (7-14 yrs)
Remuneration Data Solutions (Career) is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Noida office
What can you expect?
The Survey Administration Analyst will analyze and review survey submissions from participating companies to ensure data falls within the required parameters. You will utilize a variety of analytical techniques to assist with the completion of custom projects for Mercer Comptryx clients. You will perform quantitative and qualitative analyses for multiple survey projects that serve to produce compensation and workforce metrics survey data reports and analytical tools that are subsequently purchased by clients.
We will count on you for:
- Review customer-submitted employee data files for completeness and accuracy using available tools and additional ad hoc analysis using Excel and other available software applications
- Summarize major issues with each data submission and review with participating company;
- Work closely with clients to resolve issues that may affect the quality of the data used in the survey;
- Peer review other analysts' work prior to populating the Comptryx database with new data;
- Work to identify areas of improvement with analytical tools to continuously improve our processes; may include designing new tools or processes to analyze the data submission files
What you need to have:
- Overall, 8+ Years' experience 0-1 years of experience within corporate compensation (or similar role) working with salary surveys and compensation plan administration/ Data Analytics
- Data analysis experience using developed tools, Advanced Excel functions (vlookups and pivot tables) and macros; demonstrated experience using Excel and other data analysis software in similar applications
- Excellent problem-solving, analytics, and communication skills
- Confidence learning new tools and technologies
- Ability to take in loose requirements, work independently, and be successful
- Strong multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong in peer reviewing, designing and implementing a control mechanism.
Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (math, economics, business, operations) or Human Resources preferred.
What makes you stand out?
- Excellent Communication Skills both written & verbal
- Executive presence that conveys composure and confidence in all situations
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills, attention to details