Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:218 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Process Manager - Manufacturing Industry (5-8 yrs)
Process Manager (Manufacturing)
- Evaluating existing business processes.
- Determining and outlining business process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analysing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with Proven work experience of 5+ Years in the Business Process Function with a Manufacturing Industry & having Flexible Packaging, Cast Extrusion, Blown Extrusion Mono and Biax Orientation preferred.
2. Work with quantitative analysis and models for decision-making and problem solving.
3. Able to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
4. Experience with Capital projects involving the specification, design and installation of extrusion and web handling equipment.
5. Can demonstrate process trouble-shooting ability.
6. Can evaluate multiple variables to arrive at the optimum solution.
7. Experienced with six sigma and lean manufacturing (Green or Black Belt preferred)
8. Competency in objective setting and providing appropriate situational leadership to execute these strategies.
9. Ability to take on increased responsibility, special initiatives, and leadership role.
10. Statistical Analysis, Polymer Processing, Production Scale Extrusion
11. Experience with Statistical Tools such as MATLab, MiniLab, DOEs