Founder at Serving Skill
Views:481 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Process Manager - Customer Grievance - Insurance (12-16 yrs)
Process Manager - Grievance - Life Insurance
- To resolve Customer Grievances with Sales Teams, Fix Process Gaps and enhance Customer experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- To resolve Customer Grievances in timely manner.
- To monitor Quality of resolution in Grievance.
- To share IRDAI reports on Grievances (CAD, Pragati, Monthly Grievances Report, etc) to Compliance on timely basis.
- To liaise with Business Functions (Sales, Service, Risk, etc) to fix issues related to illegitimate business practices.
- To highlight top issues related to mis-selling and service in MPM forums, conducted on monthly basis.
- To act as Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) on behalf of the Company with IRDAI/ Customer/ Other authorities e.g. Police Cases and at other Legal forum Hearings.
- To minimize Unfair Business Practice risk and Service failures through structured engagement with respective Business functions.
Specific Authorities (Financial & Non-Financial) :
- Authorize to approve business expenses as per Company grid.
Key Performance Indicators :
- TAT (Grievance Receipt to Grievance resolution) - Forgery & Mis selling < 5 days (100%)
- TAT (Grievance Receipt to Grievance resolution) - Service Related < 3 days (100%)
- Repeat Grievances = 0
- IRDAI reports filing (As per IRDAI requirements) = 100%
Job Requirements :
- Qualifications : Post-Graduate/ MBA (Service Marketing preferred) from a Premier B-School
- Experience : 12 to 15 Yrs. In BFSI sector (Insurance Industry preferable)
Functional Competencies :
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the data and the information's and to create additional information which could be used by different stakeholders and also share the same. Is also able to Demonstrates the ability of accurately reporting of claims data to inter department, Reinsurer and to the IRDA.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive review of an organization's adherence to regulatory guidelines. Also evaluates the strength and thoroughness of compliance preparations, security policies, user access controls and risk management procedures over the course of a compliance audit.
- Effective Adherence to the laid process and achieves closures in TAT without any error/failures.
- Regulatory compliance describes the goal that organizations aspire to achieve in their efforts to ensure that they are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Business Acumen
- Growth through Differentiation Definition
- Customer Centricity
Key Interactions :
- Nature or purpose of interaction : Sales
- To resolve after-sales customer grievances related to mis-selling.
- To highlight forgery and unusual sales practices.
Policy Service :
- To resolve customer grievances for policy issuance and service related.
- issues with reference to New Business, Renewals, Persistency.
- To resolve customer escalation issues with respect to customer servicing.
Business Team (IT, Risk, Legal, Risk, etc)
- To seek clarification on trivial cases related to Forgery, Unclear case fact or if cases don't not closed in systems, etc.
- Nature or purpose of interaction : Statutory Auditors
- To provide periodic reports to statutory auditors
- To provide requisite reports to IR