Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:584 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Process Management Role - Quality & Risk - IT (8-12 yrs)
About The Company:
ARAs client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. They are consistently recognized on FORTUNEs 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityIncs Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
The Quality & Risk function fosters long-term relationships with clients on the riskiest deals and largest accounts to enable client success. They focus on mitigating risks, minimizing negative financial impact and driving higher client satisfaction.
- The primary objective of Quality and Risk Shared Support Team is to support the execution of our end to end processes.
- The team works directly with senior leaders and client teams through coaching and support related to Quality and Risk policies, processes, and tools. Working in direct partnership with Market/Service Q&R teams and Global Q&R Process owners, the team is also responsible the execution of operational processes and reports. As we are currently undergoing a Q&R Transformation journey, we will require you to be agile and flexible to adjust priorities to enable us to bring our transformation objectives to life.
The Corporate Quality & Risk Associate Manager will be responsible for:
- Work with process owners to design & document operational processes that meet business requirements enable key metrics to be achieved and can be executed by the wider shared support team.
- Where appropriate, establish meeting cadence with key stakeholders to enable quality actions to be completed in a timely manner
- With a continuous improvement mindset, look for opportunities to introduce efficiencies and/or address process or tool pain points
- Execute reports, perform ad-hoc analysis, and implement improvement action plans for a specific process or portfolio of responsibility
- Provide training, guidance, and general information regarding company's Quality & Risk policies, processes, and tools
- Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Role may require the supervision of one or more direct reports in order to achieve expected outcomes
- Fulfill customer requests from multiple channels accurately and on time, in compliance with the SLA. Continuously strive to delight customers.
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, with proven track record in interacting with leadership and senior stakeholders
- Operational Excellence and strong Customer Service mindset
Extra credit if you have:
- Working knowledge of the company's Solutioning & Delivery Management processes
- Process design & improvement skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or higher, business or communications, general, marketing, ops, non-technical, service delivery
- 8-12 Years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.