Process Lead - Procure To Pay - Advertising Firm (4-10 yrs)
Role : P2P Process Lead
Location : Bangalore
Role overview :
The candidate will perform below tasks :
- Interact with stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations, addressing concerns and constructive discussions of progress/concerns with reporting manager
- Timely escalation of issues to Reporting Manager/Stakeholder and suggest action plan for resolution of issue.
- Manage process deliverables as per agreed SLAs along with ensuring delivery of quality results to stakeholders
- Provide timely updates, dashboards, KPI reports and maintain effective engagement with various stakeholders and other process owners.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and ensuring policy compliance.
- Ensure Day to day P2P activities are carried by team and meet all deliverables on time.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
P2P Process and Management.
- Handle day-to-day activities of processes like clearing mailbox, updating invoice tracker, getting invoices approvals, accounting, payments etc.
- Experience in managing change and process reengineering.
- Highlighting key improvement/opportunities in P2P process (driving changes having positive impact)
- Interact with suppliers over call and/or emails in receiving invoices, Purchase orders, seeking clarifications, follow-ups etc.
- Co-ordinating on daily funding with treasury.
- Understanding the process gaps and taking corrective actions.
- Manage the monthly reporting deliverables such as preparing & posting accrual journals, creditorageing analysis with comments on overdue invoices.
- Interact with stake holders (CFO's / FD's / Regional Heads) to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns, and discuss them with reporting manager
- Ensure delivery of quality results to key stake holders including dashboards, KPI reports non-compliance reports and other key process metrics.
- Ensuring error free execution of activities of the process.
- Develop and implement the aspects of quality compliance and accuracy attributes
- Contribute to the team meetings and brain storming sessions
- Assist reporting manager in preparing various reports and other deliverables.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and ensuring audit compliance
- Should be able to multitask between deliverables and day to day activities
People & Stakeholder Management:
- Manage stakeholder expectations effectively by understanding & delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and Lead a team of 6 to 7 members
- Identify individual training requirements & work with BCoE management for these training sessions.
- Effectively manage escalations, develop back-up plan and focus on cross-training the team.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4 years of experience or a Master degree in Commerce/ICWAI/MBA/semi-qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of experience in P2P or O2C or R2R
- Prior experience in managing P2P process. End to end knowledge is MUST.
- Good understanding about bank line usage and treasury functions.
- Proven capability in communicating& partnering with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advance excel skills added advantage.
- Stakeholder management skills is must
- Clear record of driving end-to-end process improvements
- Knowledge of the Media or Digital sectors will add an advantage
- Person should be proactive to manage P2P activities so that they are not handled in haphazard manner
Company Background and Culture :
Our client is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. They are currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues. Our client's distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Through their ten global network brands and supported by our growing specialist/multi-market brands we provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital brands they provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital communications services. Their high performing people, with their knowledge, expertise and experience, set them apart from the competition and deliver their vision of Innovating - The Way Brands are Built.-
Inflexon Point is a boutique talent hunt firm with an eye to the future. All positions we are working on bring about an inflection in the careers of the people we work with. Our team is based across India with wide experience in HR/Talent search. Senior members of Inflexon points are from premier institutes.