Senior Consultant at MavensWorld Training & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5116 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Process Industry Expert - Operational Excellence Program - Manufacturing Domain - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/IIT (15-20 yrs)
Process Industry Expert - Operational Excellence Program (MBA/BE/B.Tech. - Tier 1 Institute
Client: A Premium Firm in Management Consulting
Practice: Operations Practice
- 15+ years of experience in manufacturing excellence (in process industries) and advanced manufacturing technology (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0).
- Proven track record and relevant experience in digital strategy and smart manufacturing deployment in world-class production facilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shorter deadlines
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations.
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence.
- Proven thought leadership within your industry space including production, syndication/ publication of - marketable- knowledge.
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage innovation.
- Experienced leader with strong entrepreneurial drive, who thrives on intellectual challenge and - raises the bar- in terms of client service delivery.
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities.
- Effectively able to collaborate and work in teams
- Resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent and self-confident
- Outstanding professional achievement and distinctive impact
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Deep expertise in developing, coaching and mentoring leaders at all levels (from the board room to shop floor).
You'll Work With:
- Here, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll work in one of our client's India offices (Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai) as part of the Operations practice. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
- Their team acts as the trusted advisor to senior leaders and help change mindsets and model behaviors while guiding an organization and its leaders through change and implementation to achieve sustainability of their programs.
What You'll Do:
- You will help clients think through how to adapt their operations in response to the continuing growth of advanced manufacturing technologies, including smart manufacturing.
- You'll leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including Industry 4.0/IoT, to improve end-to-end operations from product development to manufacturing to service.
- As part of an international network, you'll focus on integrating insights from internal and external leaders as well as developing world-class knowledge across the smart manufacturing space. In addition, you'll assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology roadmaps in order to implement processes and operating systems in support of applying advance/smart manufacturing.
- You will help clients to transform their operations practices, develop strategies and help implement several initiatives to achieve new performance highs, working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Additionally, you will consult to senior individuals at client organizations as well as existing client service teams on driving transformational change around advance manufacturing theory and processes.
Post Graduate in Management from IIM/XLRI/ISB or similar institutions and Graduate Engineers from IIT/NIT or other similar institutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.