Senior Recruitment Analyst at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions
Views:407 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Improvement Role - Manufacturing Firm - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
Job Opportunity||Process Improvement ||Mumbai
Roles & responsibilities :
- Part of growth strategy team and will have to undertake assignments related to operational excellence, sales improvement, cost reduction, market assessment and productivity improvement.
- Understand and assess engagement situation through detailed understanding of the client's business situation, market factors, growth aspirations and profitability targets.
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviors, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client's management teams to effect improvements.
- On-site assessment of client's functional processes and arrive at agreements with client stakeholders based on detailed logical findings. Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide digital solutions that transform business
- Create a robust business case for potential improvement areas in line with the engagement objectives.
- On-ground primary research to collect data, analyze and structure it create a coherent message
- Structure engagement deliverables as per the expectations of the Engagement leadership and come up with insights from on ground research and analysis.
Expected profile :
- Engineer plus MBA (operations) (top tier B-School)
- Experience of Operational excellence, Manufacturing excellence engagements in Manufacturing organizations. Industry work experience in manufacturing companies is required.
- Executed some of following types of engagements in the past;
- Business Transformation Engagements
- Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, TOC, Kaizen, 5S etc
- Supply Chain Optimization/ Sales Improvement / Cost Optimization
- Procurement cost optimization
- Manpower Optimization