HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:432 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Process Improvement/Project Management Role - Recruitment Process - IT/ITes (4-10 yrs)
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing recruitment processes and drive automation projects to streamline workflows and enhance productivity of all stakeholders involved in the hiring process.
- Act as a liaison between technical teams and the different recruitment sub-teams to develop change requests on the application tracking system (Abacus), while also ensuring that manhours and budgets are being utilized efficiently for such developments.
- Regularly connect with internal teams and external vendors to understand the best practices in the recruitment landscape and evaluate how they can be leveraged to enhance the overall robustness of the process.
- Work closely with compliance and audit teams to identify gaps in the process and deploy technological interventions to mitigate any risks that arise out of such findings.
- Drive the technological transition towards Workday, ensuring that all change requests pertaining to the Workday are delivered and deployed on time. Act as facilitator of the change management process to ensure all end users are aware of changes in the workflow and are well equipped to navigate themselves through the new process.
- Organize enablement sessions on internally used tools and technologies.
- Team Management
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and drive change towards common objectives.
- Should be able to influence people to adopt new ways of working.
- Ability to think critically and find creative solutions to problem statements is a must.
- Analytical skills to be able to look at data and identify trends and inconsistencies.
- Ability to ideate and execute plans with utmost ownership and effectiveness.