Process Excellence Role - FMCG (9-12 yrs)
Process Excellence Champion
Core Responsibilities :
- This role is accountable for Process Excellence CME capabilities: Business Analytics, Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, In Store Execution and Media ROI within Analytics & Insights Portfolio. It partners with Global Capability Leads and service delivery teams to identify standardization, simplification, optimization, and automation opportunities for continuous productivity and value delivery.
- Key accountability of the role is to design and drive common KPIs and SLAs, establishing clear performance measurement and reporting, driving continuous improvement and value led innovation as well as ensuring CME PEX priorities are included into global PEX agenda.
- This role also owns CME A&I Performance reporting, including developing optimal solution for metrics collection, reporting and governance across A&I capabilities.
- The role requires a professional who has the energy and skills to solve organization process challenges as well as develop solution while managing multiple global, sector and market stakeholders.
- This person will partner with Global capability Leads (from Analytics & Insights portfolio), delivery team, PEX CoE/ HUB leads, Sector & Global Design leads in setting up capability/service management and governance strategy as well as driving process improvements.
For Analytics & Insights Capabilities :
- Design and implement functional KPIs and SLAs, establish productivity / effort baseline (if applicable) for A&I capabilities. Reinforce use a standard language and framework, including Value Realization Framework
- Continuous improvement - identify and propose improvement opportunities, align functional / capability owners to drive improvements, resolve process issues.
- Value led innovation - identify and execute automation opportunities to define requirements and build solutions, digitisation of the process, value delivery pipeline, prioritization, and completion. Capture savings.
- Inform global PEX agenda based on functional capability requirements.
Experience Required :
- Extensive experience in Process Excellence within FMCG environment (9 years +)
- Broad understanding of Analytics & Insights activities
- Strong project/program management
- Process improvement experience/mindset
- Initiative and proven ability to drive change
- Ability to influence, persuasive and strong in change management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and methods