HR Manager at Aasaanjobs
Views:4723 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Process Excellence Manager/Program Manager - Recruitment Firm (2-4 yrs)
Process Excellence Manager/Program Manager
About Aasaanjobs (an OLX Group Company)
Aasaanjobs.com is a recruitment company for entry level blue grey-collar jobs in the country. We are in the process of creating a digital identity for millions who play such a crucial role in the ever-expanding service industry of the country. A platform to truly address the - Next Billion Users- .
The company is focused on disrupting the extremely frictional recruitment industry by making the process quick, convenient and smooth for all the collaborators. The play-field is a multi-billion-dollar domestic market and an even bigger international market which is looking for meaningful consolidation. Such a consolidation would ensure that people are not haggling with sub-standard products but are being offered a delightful one.
Started in 2014, the team is composed of young, energetic and highly motivated IIT Bombay alumni, coming from different professional backgrounds.
Website - www.aasaanjobs.com
Seed Round - January 2015 - Inventus, IDG
Series A - November 2015 - Aspada, IDG, Inventus
Series B - November 2018 - Naspers/Olx
Process Excellence Manager/Program Manager will work on solving problems and improving quality at a category level by :
1. Defining problem statement (with a data-driven approach),
2. Developing processes/products (with a user-centric approach),
3. Getting the processes/products implemented (with a user-centric approach)
4. Tracking performance (with a data-driven approach)
Key Responsibilities :
- Optimise key metrics in category which will drive revenue & fulfillment.
- Troubleshoot issues with the help of data and propose a strategy for improvement
- Design intuitive processes and get them implemented via operations leadership team
- Research and generate market and consumer insights based on data
- Competitive analysis across various geographies and sub-categories
- Evaluate and improve existing processes in the light of market insights - project oriented
- Work with Product Managers on BRDs and PRDs, and contribute to product development
- Own the metrics for a new process or product: understand challenges in implementation and revisit strategy if needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Years of experience: 2-4 years of work experience into project management or program management or operations strategy or analytics
- Bachelors/Master's (preferred) degree - Preference would be given to Engineers & MBA from Tier 1 institutions
- Must be a hands on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast paced organisation with a flat structure
- Highly analytical
- Must have a user-centric approach
Reporting - Senior Category Manager
Job Location - HSR Layout, Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.