HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:569 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Process Excellence Analyst - Retail Transformation (3-6 yrs)
Process Excellence Analyst
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
Have Skills :
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical and Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of strong performance along with a Business Analyst and IT project background.
- Additional preferred skills - Business Excellence + Process Re-engineering + QMS +TQM + Black belt lean six sigma + Kaizen
Who we are looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis/process excellence or a related field.
- Graduates only from Tier -1 Colleges.
- Willingness to relocate to Dubai, UAE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.