Manager - People & Culture at ProcDNA
Views:960 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
ProcDNA - Associate Consultant - Business Analytics (3-6 yrs)
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing Commercial Analytics and Technology solutions for life science firms. We work side by side with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring in a strong blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to create a lasting impact.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Business Analytics Associate Consultants to join our team. You are someone who is driven by data, enjoys working on complex datasets to help clients solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance, navigate risk and develop pragmatic strategies through data-driven insights.
What you'll do:
- Individual who focuses on leveraging emerging technologies and best business practices to solve some of the challenges in the healthcare/pharma industry.
- Work with clients to structure and model the data to solve complex business problems.
- Design and run the analysis for helping clients with strategic decision-making. This would include designing, implementing, and improving statistical models, Business Intelligence, and other analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in designing advanced healthcare analytics tools and delivering applications in Tableau, SAS, R, Alteryx, etc to improve outcomes for patients while managing costs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of data and processes.
- Work alongside clients to develop tailored solutions to create impactful outcomes.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions along with coaching, guiding, and mentoring Associates on teams.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with healthcare/ pharma consulting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering with strong academic performance.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple concurrent projects for multiple stakeholders with a quality-focused approach.
- Able to understand, identify and recommend reporting needs and improvements.
- Strong verbal, written, and collaboration skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with minimal direction.
- Individuals with experience in salesforce sizing, marketing mix, IC and Call Plan design, Go-to-market strategy, segmentation, etc will be preferred.