HR Manager at Proactive For Her
Views:452 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Proactive For Her - Manager - Growth Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Growth Marketing Manager
Proactive For Her is a healthtech platform for women offering accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's outpatient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause.
Founded in 2020 by IIT Bombay & HBS alum, backed by marquee investors, Proactive For Her is revolutionising the way women approach and experience healthcare and wellness services.
About the role:
We are looking for a rockstar in growth marketing who can originate, develop, implement, track, measure and optimize our marketing campaigns. We are looking for a creative growth hacker who has an iterative mindset and is entrepreneurial.
- Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate world-class campaigns, with a focus on content marketing, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing campaigns
- Identify and develop channel opportunities with technology partners
- Own and execute performance and affiliate marketing
- Report, recommend and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI
- Run AB / MVT experiments
- Ensure the company blog, social media accounts, and website are continuously updated and optimized to provide a great user experience
- Create brand marketing campaigns (in collaboration with relevant internal teams) that will be aimed at increasing brand awareness and engaging with existing audiences
- Stay on top of the latest trends and emergent issues in our industry (business model changes, new tools, products, and features). Identify opportunities, threats and challenges in markets and act accordingly
- Develop a unified approach to the company's overall marketing efforts in collaboration with the social media, product, and design teams
Growth Marketing Manager Requirements:
- At least 6-8 years of experience in a marketing or sales leadership role in a D2C company
- Proven track record of successful growth campaigns
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage and convert
- Expertise with SEO and analytical tools for marketers, such as Google Analytics, Google Trends, and Semrush
- Experience with project management software (Microsoft Project, Asana, etc)
We would love to hear from you if you think you fit the bill. Reach out to us if:
Solving for women's healthcare excites you!
You want to partner with us to build non-judgemental, empathetic care!
And, you want to have loads of fun along the way!
You will get the chance to work with a fantastic team to build out a product in a rapidly growing space. The femtech market is currently valued at $22 Billion and is set to grow exponentially for the next 5 years. If you are passionate about health tech and drastically improving women's health, join us on our rocket ship