Privy Relationship Manager - Business Banking - Bank (6-12 yrs)
Privy RM - Business Banking
- Our client Top Bank is looking for Business Banking Relationship Manager.
- Acquiring Trade Clients, Assets, Forex,Portfolio management, CASA values, Sales to portfolio.
- Acquisition of Trade Forex Current Account
- Trade & Forex- Bank Guarantee & Remittances
- Responsible for ensuring that current account opening process compliant with KYC guidelines and ensuring all the process comply with the RBI regulations
- Generate the revenue for the Bank through remittances and other cross sell product
- Customizing product as per the customer requirements
- Plan the activities to acquire New Client acquisition
- Providing support in all the operational activities of bank
- Providing support to subordinates for acquiring new quality current accounts (value buildup)
- Wealth portfolio and acquiring NTB Relations for Revenue generation.
- Generating revenue through cross selling assets and trade forex to all the portfolio customers.
- Facilitating the daily transactional needs of the Portfolio client base including retail loan documentation, processing deposits, retail loan proceeds, credit cards, demat services, transfers, payments, overdrafts and other routine transactions to enhance customer engagement.
- Supporting the sales effort by making sales plan, follow up calls, scheduling appointments, and maintaining and preparing client marketing materials.
Experience : Candidate from Banking currently with 3 - 8 Years experience in Wealth Management, Trade Clients, Assets, Forex, Portfolio management.
Salary Range : 10 - 16 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.