Chief Consultant at Manzil HR Services
Views:543 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Private Wealth Manager - Bank (3-18 yrs)
1. To develop and manage relationships with High net worth clients in order to provide them with investment products or Asset products and services in line with their risk profile
2. To meet the revenue and product mix targets
3. Gateway to any requirement.
4. Recommendation of products as per client requirement.
5. Manage 40 to 50 clients.
6. Should generate revenue of 3 5 times cost.
7. Responsible for initial acquisition of clients & then taking business forward with coordination of HOD.
8. Should maintain & continuously develop a high end client base.
9. To have specialized knowledge on the Private Client Product Suite, Indian StockMarket, Indian Mutual Funds, Diversified nature of Indian Real Estate market, Fixedincome and alternate assets classes like Hedge funds, Structured products, HNI:Investment Banking & Estate Planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.