HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:3736 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Private Equity Generalist - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/CFA (3-5 yrs)
Private Equity - Generalist
Job Duties :
- Create on demand discrete deliverables (i.e. industry / country profiles, market maps, detailed comparables, etc.)
- Provide a detailed macro view of a selected industry, which includes market size and market trends
- Benchmarking portfolio performance for MIS
- An in-depth view of a company which includes but is not limited to company description, financial information, management information, recent news and events, location, etc.
- Build historical models of private companies
- People Profiles - Provide an in-depth look at an individual which includes family, news, connections, educational and family background, etc.
MBA from Premier Institutes, CFA or FRM certifications added advantage
- Strong valuation and research skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligence and hard work
- Willingness to stretch
- Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email in English
- Strong Accounting and Finance skills
- Good Word, Spreadsheet, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working in a team setup
Private Equity and Research Exp Mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.