Senior Team Member at PE Fund
Views:4971 Applications:1029 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:743
Private Equity Associate - Private Equity Fund (3-7 yrs)
A leading South East Asia focused PE fund is looking for a Associate role with the investment team.
1) Deal Execution - Support Leading the deal execution under the directions of EDs/MDs and VPs/AVPs with primary responsibility of evaluation, analysis, diligence process, transaction documents, sector assessment, preparation of IC collaterals etc.
2) Proactive Deal Sourcing - Responsible for researching sectors, developing ideas and sourcing best ideas and regularly interact with potential Companies. Supporting idea based sourcing and regular interaction with intermediaries. Leading preliminary evaluation and scanning.
3) Support on exits Support Directors on strategizing and implementing exits through IPOs, Strategic sale etc. with objective of value maximization.
4) Supporting Portfolio Management Support the Operating Partner by regular interaction with portfolio companies, analysis of their performance, driving review meetings; MIS reports etc.
5) Mentoring Mentoring Analysts
Qualification & Experience :
1) MBA from a Premier Business School - IIMs, ISB, XLRI and top global B-Schools or CA
2) Good academic scores are essential
3) 3-7 years of post MBA experience with VC/PE fund, and/or with a tech focused investment bank/tier-1 management consulting firm