Director at Global Headhunters
Views:3872 Applications:1029 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Private Equity Analyst - Private Equity Firm - CA/CFA (0-3 yrs)
Company: A leading Private Equity firm
- The Associate will be responsible for screening, analyzing and executing private equity and debt investments,
- H/She will be monitoring portfolio companies.
- The Associate is involved in all aspects of transaction evaluation including business, industry and financial due diligence, financial modeling and valuation analysis and preparation of investment committee memoranda and presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- CA/CFA Qualified candidates should have a strong finance background
- Some experience of prior work experience in investment banking, lending and/or investing.
- The position requires a mature individual who is comfortable with a high level of responsibility, can handle multiple assignments effectively, exhibits sound business judgment and possesses solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are also required.