Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:2911 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
Private Equity/Accounting Role - BFSI - CA/CPA (3-18 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
- Responsible for maintaining books and records and calculation of fund Net Asset Values;
- Coordinating and reviewing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics for monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Coordinate and review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Coordinate and review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions, and equalizations;
- Coordinate and review partner capital account statements;
- Coordinate the processing of payments and other transactions;
- Supervise junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
- Acting as primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers;
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients;
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement;
- Participating in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company and reporting to the Vice President.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification - CA, CPA, ACCA or similar
- Minimum of 3 - 18 years- experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.