Private Banker - Bank (7-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Review customer needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
2) Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilising additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
3) Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
4) Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
5) Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
6) Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
7) Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
8) Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
9) Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
10) Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues / concerns.
Candidate Specifications :
- Should have experience in handling niche HNI clients and catering to all their investment needs.
- The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales and client relationship management.
- Should possess good communication skills and knowledge of all Retail products AMFI and IRDA certification preferable.
Balanced Scorecard :
Financial Parameters :
- Total Fee Revenue generation (INR 10 Lac to 20 Lac per month)
- Forex Revenue
- Trade Revenue
- Insurance Revenue
- Investment Revenue
- Net Customer Growth
- Cross Sell
- Product Penetration
Customer Parameters :
- Customer Service (No. of issues)
- Trend of Free look policies
- Number of switch transaction deviations
- Number of individual risk profile deviations
Compliance & Regulatory Parameters :
- KYC/AML and adherence to other norms
- Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Investments, Internal Insurance, Control and Compliance University Courses)
- Timely BEATS (Banking Early Alert Tracking System) resolution
People Parameters :
- Mentoring support extended to ASMs and ARMs
- Quality of engagement with service, ops, cross sell units and other departments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.