Private Banker (10-15 yrs)
Role: Private Banker
The role of a Wealth Manager/Private Banker is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive client development, prospecting, and financial consultancy.
- Self motivated individual with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of wealth/private banking activities
- Developing strategy and implementing process and team development that enhance the achievements of business objectives catering to HNI and UHNI net-worth individual of family offices.
- Graduation in any field; MBA in Finance would be added advantage
- Good Interpersonal
- Sound Knowledge in Financial Instrument.
- Ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve targets.
- Ability to work individually
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.