Senior Executive at Pristyn Care
Views:1709 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Pristyn Care - Senior Brand Manager (2-9 yrs)
BeatXP by Pristyn Care is looking for a passionate and pro-active, out-of-the-box thinking Brand Manager to take up the responsibility of the brand and its presence on the whole.
Roles And Responsibilities
1. Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
2. Develops the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
3. Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
4. Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
Ensures coordination with the sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
5. Ensures effective media evaluation & planning to attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
6. Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy encompassing the Organization.
7. Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization's growth focus and strategy.
8. Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
9. Supports all clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all markets.
10. Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
11. Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
12. Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement
Key Skills Required
1. Past experience of working with startups is preferred
2. Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
3. Integrated Marketing Communications
4. Agency/endor Management
5. Proven experience in Product Positioning & Branding
6. Digital & Social Media Marketing
7. Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
8. Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
9. Prepare, Implement and Monitor Annual Brand Plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.