Pristyn Care - Senior Associate/Associate - HR Operations (2-3 yrs)
- The Pristyn care People (HR) team is looking for an Associate/Sr. Associate to be part of the HR Operations shared services team located in Gurgaon, Sector-44. In this role, you will partner with the shared services leadership team to play a critical role in delivering HR services for Pristyn care. You will be responsible for daily delivery and customer focus, along with overseeing the implementation of new initiatives and changes to the existing portfolio.
Primary job responsibilities :
- Plan, manage and control the activities of the business team
- Bring expertise or identify subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc.
- Lead process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis, and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices
- Specially onboarding process for the central team and remote locations
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of key HR processes, including the development of workflows, rewards and recognition, role instructions, and procedures as needed
- Hire, develop, and retain associates, ensuring efficient operations
Required skills :
- 2-3 years of people operation experience; experience in HR or shared services is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Solid data analytics skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop a team
- Degree in HR
About Pristyn Care:
Pristyn Care is Series A Sequoia funded Health Care Startup that is disrupting Day Care Procedures. It is founded by 2 Gold Medallist doctors (former Medanta, Max, Safdarjung Hospital) and ex UrbanClap, ex Mobikwik Strategy & Business Head. Pristyn Care's team is young and passionate, and we see massive opportunity in the healthcareindustry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes and operations, we wish to build an ecosystem which can organize the world of day care procedures. We are leveraging some of the most advanced tech developments in the field of healthcare for this goal.