Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:667 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Pristyn Care - Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-6 yrs)
Looking for Immediate Joiner only.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the Manager Talent Acquisition would encompass the following:
- Engage Organisation in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Lead the efforts in hiring across vertical from tech / non-tech / ops/sales/Patient Experience
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts - additionally build a talent pipeline for future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Build a talent pipeline for the future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates.
- Map similar and relevant companies to understand organization structures and accordingly align hiring needs
KPIs for the role :
- Ensuring closures at all levels within the stipulated timelines and budget
- Achieving key metrics and ratios in talent management
- Process building, adherence, and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques, usage of job boards and tool
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- High degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
- 6+ years of work experience, prior experience handling 4-5 TA members
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
About Pristyn Care :
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 22+ cities across India. We are series C funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 850+ people including 150+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.
Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/