Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:469 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Pristyn Care - Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
- Exercise resourcefulness and ingenuity in gathering the needed information from a wide variety of sources.
- Independently evaluate information and initiate action within prescribed guidelines for customer payment recovery process
- Establish and maintain accurate records and files.
- Understand, apply and explain pertinent laws and procedures concerning collections from patients or business partner
- Negotiate agreements and settlements within established guidelines.
- Gather and present information in legal proceedings to procure legal judgments depending on the business circumstance
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements, lease agreements, service provider agreements, and Supplier Agreements as per the requirements of the business team
- Provide in house support to the business team regarding queries regarding various criminal/civil/consumer and other miscellaneous matters
- Assisting the Company before the Police Stations in various parts of India
- 3-4 years of experience in corporate
- Corporate Legal Experience: Proficient in Corporate Law with experience in Deals and Litigation
- Full time LLB/LLM
- Looking for immediate joiner only.
- Pristyn Care is a Series-B Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
- A team of ~450+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals across 16 cities. The platform claims to have over 70 in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
- Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 10,000+ surgeries till date.
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/