Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:788 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:331
Pristyn Care - Manager - Customer Experience (3-4 yrs)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages the implementation and improvement of initial and continuing patient experience serves as a central point of contact for patient experience inquiries and escalations
- Analyzes patient experience key performance indicators (KPI) using a variety of data sources.
- Uses performance data to identify strengths, improvement opportunities, and recommend actionable interventions to achieve top decile patient experience performance.
- Collaborates with different category Leadership/team to develop action plans to improve customer experience.
- Utilizes process design, problem-solving, project management and change management best practices to identify, design and deliver a patient experience
- Resolves initiative issues, risks, and obstacles through the appropriate use of project management tools and methods.
- Ensures alignment of organization-wide processes, policies, programs, structures, interactions and systems with our strategic objectives, mission, values, behavior competencies, and patient promise.
- Measures the impact of patient experience initiatives from pre- to post-discharge, complaints/compliments, referrals, disenrollments, hospital bed days, wait times, efficiencies, etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
- High business acumen and acuity.
- Excellent ability to influence peers and leaders without formal reporting relationships/authority.
- Proficient in strategy development, analytics and large-scale organizational change.
- Exceptional process design, problem-solving, project management and change management skills
- Advanced ability to effectively manage demand, manage expectations and deliver multiple, overlapping projects
- Understanding of and commitment to the - agile approach to initiative design, pilot, implementation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge of patient experience processes and service excellence strategies. High degree of objectivity skills
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong desire and willingness to provide both consultative/advisory support and hands-on execution
- Strong process and meeting facilitation skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer- across all levels
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA :
- Bachelors/MBA degree from a premier institute
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in patient experience leadership roles, management consulting, health care provider relations and/or health insurance patient services
- Pristyn Care is a Series-B Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
- A team of ~450+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals across 16 cities. The platform claims to have over 70 in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
- Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 10,000+ surgeries till date.
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/