Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:641 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Pristyn Care - Head - Brand Marketing - IIT/IIM/ISB/Insead/HBS (8-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Manage pristyncare brand consisting of the creative, design, media, PR, online reputation management, social media, ATL and BTL
- Build lean brand marketing strategies and execute marketing plans to establish and maintain brand presence in the market across India (Tier-II & III cities as well)
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules, and budgets for the execution of brand management programs.
- Develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand and work on campaign idea development & creative production.
- Work closely with the leadership team & other functional heads for building and strengthening all the brands that the organization endows across the market and to strengthen core brand values.
- Work with external partners including leaders in the medical & healthcare fraternity, hospital groups, governmental entities, and pharma companies to collaborate for brand expansion.
- Identify and partner with external brands to build cross/consumer promotions.
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track pristyncare brand awareness, brand trust & brand pride, to draw marketing plans basis the results of brand tracks in order to drive brand growth.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments not limited to sales, enterprise, content, operation, customer experience & technology.
- Work across all functions to ensure effective customer communication
- Liaison with and manage the Creative, Media, and PR Agencies
- Manage Media planning and buying activities
- Track brand health parameters and monitor changes around awareness, consideration, preference and brand imagery.
- Commission Market Research from time to time as required.
Required Candidate profile :
- Postgraduate degree in management from reputed institutes - IIT/IIM/ISB/Insead/HBS
- Proven work experience of 8 to 9 years in brand management and marketing
- Strong communication skills to lead board-level discussion on brand strategies
- Proven team leader well versed in managing brand marketing teams
- Ability to work in a start-up and agile environment.
- Pristyn Care is a Series-C Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
- A team of ~600+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 90+ clinics and 400+ partner hospitals across 22+ cities. The platform claims to have over 90+ in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
- Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 13,000+ surgeries till date.
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/