Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:395 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Pristyn Care - General Manager - Revenue Management - CA (10-11 yrs)
- This position is in our Finance department for an experienced CA/Graduate/Post-Graduate in accountancy/MBA with 10+ years of experience in a collections/ Accounts Receivables environment including at least 5 years in a people manager role. The role requires prior B2B/ OTC Collection experience, analytical, and leadership skills, and maturity, besides the ability to manage customer and business interactions.
- The position reports to the Head of Finance and has a primary interface with multiple partners and customers in a matrix organizational structure.
- This is a position of elevated responsibility, which is primarily responsible for managing collections imperatives and targets and will also be looked upon to guide and partially manage the overall provision of Accounts Receivable.
- This position originates and leads Finance practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts/ portfolios.
- Follow-up and negotiate with delinquent customers: Helping in high-level negotiations and escalations with delinquent B2B customers by calling and sending reminders, demand/ Dunning Letters, delinquent notices to overdue accounts
- Strong analytical/ MIS skills to be able to understand collection numbers and churn out constructive reports/ analysis and projections
- Conduct team strategy meetings and periodical one on ones
- Partner with cross-functional teams to share best practices and improve communication and procedures
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Reporting: Tracking assigned project performance and weekly & monthly reporting to the direct Supervisor.
Candidate Requirements :
- 10+ years of overall experience, with hardcore experience in B2B/ OTC collections
- Strong mathematical skills, attention to detail, goal-oriented, and should possess problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Excel, and Word) is required
- Self-starter who is action-oriented, organized, and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented and intensely deadline-driven environment
About Pristyn Care :
Visit Pristyn Care at : https://www.pristyncare.com/
Pristyn Care is an asset-light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and surgical infrastructure of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability.
Founded by a team of ex-Max and Medanta doctors, and ex-UrbanClap and Mobikwik folks -Dr. Garima Sawhney ,Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor and Harsimarbir Singh, we at Pristyn Care are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India. Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since June 2018 and has since then expanded to +40 cities across India. We are series D funded, led by Tiger Global,Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 1700+ people including 300+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in +700
hospitals pan India ,including corporate hospitals. Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.
Pristyn Care has also launched its own fitness and wellness brand named -beatXP. beatXP is a wellness startup, founded in 2018 by Harsimarbir Singh, Dr Vaibhav Kapoor, and Dr Garima Sawhney, which was first launched with Pristyn Care brand name & then later on rebranded to beatXP in the year 2021.
beatXP aims to improve human lives with the help of technology and has introduced all necessary health monitoring devices such as BP Machine, Glucometer, weighing scale, thermometer, oximeter & many more to ensure all vital human body diagnostics cane be monitored easily anytime, anywhere from the comfort of their home.The Company believes in the motto "PREVENTION is better than CURE", and human lives can easily be improved through good lifestyle & fitness habits. Company aims to launch premium quality fitness & wellness devices in the future with the sole aim to make human lives better & easier.
Visit beatXP at : https://beatxp.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.