Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:741 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Pristyn Care - General Manager - Category Management - IIT/IIM/ISB/INSEAD/HBS (6-7 yrs)
Preferred experience combination of FMCG (ITC, P&G, RB, HUL etc) + Consulting (BCG, AT.K, Bain, E&Y, PWC, McKinsey & Company etc)
As Leadership, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to the team and improving efficiency. You will ensure that the function operates smoothly, maintains accurate, and achieved day to day target, and maintain empathy towards our patients. Have to be actively part of business projection and design operational matrix to measure business performance.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Develop and run the Business as an entrepreneur to scale next level
- Handling P&L and being part of growing 10x-15x revenue growth
- Handling a large sales team and maximize their productivity daily basis
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, bi-weekly as per business projection
- City Level seamless customer experience provided liaison with the city operations team
- Liaison with multiple stockholders like- Tech, Product, Marketing, HR and finance to execute daily operation/task
- Oversee the overall category performance city wise
- Building revenue streamline as per P&L projection
- Self-starter and high in adaptability for high growth paced startup.
- Be open to putting your hand on dirty to execute an everyday challenge
- Extremely data-driven and result oriented, think out of the box to bring extreme value for the organization and benefited
- Deigning business projection to place into founders and develop operation metrics to measure process efficiency
- Need to develop operation excellence to meet business goal M-O-M
- Looking for the immediate joiner
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels and balanced with supply
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background - IIT, IIM, ISB, INSEAD, HBS only.
- 6-7 years of core operations management/sales experience and fast-paced growth start-up experience
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Pristyn Care is a Series-C Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
- A team of ~600+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals across 16 cities. The platform claims to have over 70 in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
- Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 10,000+ surgeries till date.
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/