Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:1288 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Pristyn Care - Category Manager (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and run the business as an entrepreneur for one of our business categories
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 2-4 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
Pristyn Care is a Series-B Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
- A team of ~450+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals across 16 cities. The platform claims to have over 70 in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
- Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 10,000+ surgeries till date.
- Read more at : https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at : https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/