Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:781 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Pristyn Care - Analyst - Digital Marketing - IIT/NIT/NSIT/DCE/DTU/PEC (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Collecting and analysing data for potential business expansion
- Analysing campaigns running on different platforms
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises, and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, R will get added advantage.
- Influencing stakeholders to support business projects
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, category, City operations, Insurance, marketing, and product teams.
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing Analyst experience
- Experience with Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, analytics or related field from institute like - IITs, NITs, NSIT, DCE, DTU, PEC.
Pristyn Care is a Series-C funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India. A team of ~700+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform's "care buddies" assist patients through their surgical journey.
We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals across 22 cities. The platform claims to have over 100+ in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries. Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 10,000+ surgeries till date.
Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/