Senior Associate HR at Pristyn Care
Views:1034 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Pristyn Care - AGM - Legal - LLB/CS (10-15 yrs)
- Provide sound, efficient and effective legal services and advice to business functions in India, including:
- Reviewing, drafting, advising on and negotiating all forms of agreements especially Service Agreements, Lease Agreements and other procurement agreements.
- Localizing and developing contract templates, legal related processes and policies.
- Managing contracts repository.
- Good knowledge of IP laws - filing of trademark, designs and patent applications, oppositions, responding to the objections etc.
- Good knowledge of compliances in relation to Legal Metrology, FSSAI and labour laws.
- Contribute to the development compliance policies and procedures and code of conduct; conduct compliance training and maintain training records.
- Business Team, Brand & Marketing Team and other supporting functions
- Bachelor Degree in Law (essential); CS Preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience gained in-house or in a reputable firm (essential).
- Strong knowledge of Indian legal and compliance laws & regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify, assess and navigate legal and compliance risks.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.