Manager HR at Pristyn Care
Views:244 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Pristyn Care - AGM/GM - Category Management (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and run the business as an entrepreneur and scale it to the next level. - Handling P&L and being part of growing 10x-15x revenue growth.
- Mentoring a large team and encouraging them for career development and high performer
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, bi-weekly as per business projection.\
- Seamless Patient experience by Liasoning with various internal team
- Liaison with multiple stockholders like- Tech, Product, Marketing, HR and finance to execute daily operations/tasks.
- Oversee the overall category performance city-wise and category wise.
- Building revenue streamline as per P&L projection
- Open to getting hands dirty to execute everyday challenges to maintain patient experience standard
- Extremely data-driven and result oriented, think out of the box to bring extreme value for excellent patient experience
- Deign business projections and develop operation metrics to measure process efficiency.
- Develop operational excellence to meet business goals M-O-M.
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team.
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels and balance with supply.
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 7-10 years of core operations management/business acumen/Startup / strategic Consulting
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making.
- Open to 6 days working
- Enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced team environment. Flexible to work in a start-up environment (ambiguity & constant change).
About Pristyn Care :
Visit Pristyn Care at : https://www.pristyncare.com/
A healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and surgical infrastructure of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability.
Founded by a team of ex-Max and Medanta doctors, and ex-UrbanClap and Mobikwik folks -Dr. Garima Sawhney ,Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor and Harsimarbir Singh, we at Pristyn Care are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India. Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since June 2018 and has since then expanded to +40 cities across India. We are series E funded, led by Tiger Global, Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 2000+ people including 450+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 100,000 happy patients till now.
Our surgeons are performing surgeries in +700 hospitals pan India , including corporate hospitals. Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.