AM - Talent Acquisition at Pristyn Care
Views:2707 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:566
Pristyn Care - AGM - Category Management - IIT/NIT/SIBM/KJ/NSIT/DCE/PEC (6-10 yrs)
About Pristyn Care : Visit Pristyn Care at : https://www.pristyncare.com/
A healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and surgical infrastructure of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability.
Founded by a team of ex-Max and Medanta doctors, and ex-UrbanClap and Mobikwik folks -Dr. Garima Sawhney, Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor and Harsimarbir Singh, we at Pristyn Care are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since June 2018 and has since then expanded to +40 cities across India. We are series E funded, led by Tiger Global, Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 2000+ people including 450+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 100,000 happy patients till now.
Our surgeons are performing surgeries in +700 hospitals pan India , including corporate hospitals. Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology. Pristyn Care has also launched its own fitness and wellness brand named -beatXP.
beatXP is a wellness startup, founded in 2018 by Harsimarbir Singh, Dr Vaibhav Kapoor, and Dr Garima Sawhney, which was first launched with Pristyn Care brand name & then later on rebranded to beatXP in the year 2021. BeatXP aims to improve human lives with the help of technology and has introduced all necessary health monitoring devices such as BP Machine, Glucometer, weighing scale, thermometer, oximeter & many more to ensure all vital human body diagnostics can be monitored easily anytime, anywhere from the comfort of their home.
The Company believes in the motto "PREVENTION is better than CURE", and human lives can easily be improved through good lifestyle & fitness habits. Company aims to launch premium quality fitness & wellness devices in the future with the sole aim to make human lives better & easier.
Visit beatXP at : https://beatxp.com/
Read More -
Read More - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/startups/surgery-startuppristyn-careturnsunicorn-plans-to-expand-to-60-70-cities/articleshow/88299660.cms
- Read More at: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/funding/tiger-global-invests40-millioninpristyn-care/articleshow/82149056.cms
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-bsequoiagreenoakshummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-careraises-4mseries-afunding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottestindian-worknowlinkedin/
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and run the business as an entrepreneur for one of our business categories.
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages, and solve the problem and grow the business.
- Liaison with multiple teams like - Tech, Product, Marketing, and city ops team to execute the daily challenge.
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team.
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process.
- Maintain standard patients experience as per company values.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly Requirements:
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Pedigree education background
- 6+ years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
Timing 10 AM -8 PM
Location Gurgaon Sec 66