Priority Relationship Manager - Business Banking (3-6 yrs)
Business Banking Priority Relationship Manager - Bank
Job Role :
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and commercial assets.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cross-sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Maintains a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
Job Description :
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers through individualized customer service.
- Very good understanding of Trade and Forex & CA.
- Very good understanding of Commercial Assets like CC, OD, TL, Export Finance etc
- Understanding of MF and Insurance an added advantage Customer orientation,
- High energy and drive.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Self-motivated with a passion to achieve.